Sunday, July 12, 2009

Missionaries Past and Present

I'm playing catch up with the blog. Be sure to scroll through the other two new posts after this one! (I'm going to be home this week, so I should be able to update the blog with more pictures sometime this week.) Anyway, I thought it would be fun to show some pictures of missionaries from the past and present. This is Elder Killpack and Elder Starling with a new convert on his baptismal day.
Elder and Sister Alsop were a couple of characters. They completed their mission in June. Here they are showing their true colors--clowning for the camera.
I was happy to come across this picture. It has 3 of our assistants in it--Elder Mack, Elder Whiting, and Elder Chambers. Two of the three are home, and Elder Chambers has just a few weeks left to go. They are all fine missionaries.
I took this picture of Elder Zuniga in Bratislava, quite a while ago.
This is a picture of the Prague zone missionaries. I took this shot last month. Aren't they cute?
I love these people so much! These missionaries--all 16 of them-- departed in June. The Humanitarian couple--Elder and Sister Burns--are not in this picture. They also left in June, bringing the total of missionaries leaving to 18. Such a huge group! They will forever be in our hearts.
This is the Hradec Kralove zone. This picture was taken last month also. We love our missionaries!

0 comments: